Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A little over halfway.

I'm grinding away at remaking all of my icons in HD. Its taking tons of time because of my limited time I get to work on things. I have all the new icons added to True BLue in the normal size, and I'm about halfway on saving and making the HD icons. Like I said once I have all the middles made it will be easy to add the new icons to my other themes. I will no longer have to edit and save the icons 1 by 1. It will save me hours and days worth of work. So far when I add say 100 new icons, I was making those 100 icons for each theme and saving them 1 by 1. That means if I have 6 themes to update, I have to save and make 600 icons 1 by 1, editing and saving. Once I get the icon middles all done, all I will have to do is make the iconback image, make an action in PS, then use that action in a script. It will resize, center, apply the layer styles, then save the icons. All automated. I just have to hit the go buttom. So bare with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment